Phantom 2 / Zenmuse H3-2D / FPV Ready for sale

Reaction score
I have a barely used Phantom 2 with an installed Zenmuse H3-2D. 2.4 Ghz Original DJI controller. 2 DJI Smart Batteries. Prop Guards are a free gift!!! This same Package with the upgraded H3-3D Gimble Retails @ $959.99. I will entertain fair offers. This Item will be sold.

This offer includes the following:
1 - Phantom 2
1- Zenmuse H3-2D (installed)
1 - 2.4 Ghz DJI controller
2 - DJI Smart Batteries
1- DJI Smart Battery Charger

959 was for the V2.0 Phantom with the upgraded everything and the price is now 899 with a H4-3D, so that's not even remotely a legit comparison to a used v1 with H2-3d. Phantoms are like new cars when you drive off the lot they immediately lose a massive amount of value. There are sellers on Ebay selling your bundle brand new for $600 and not getting any bidders, and yours is used so that's an immediate 40-45% off value not even counting condition of the equipment.

Do you really want a fair offer, or do you want an inflated offer? A fair offer would be about $350 if it's in perfect condition and never crashed, but that's hard to prove. maybe 450 if your batteries have a low number of cycles. How many cycles on the batteries?

Honestly mate, I'm not trying to be rude I'm just trying to explain why you're not getting any response.

I'm actually in the city so I can offer you 350 cash contingent on inspection and successful test. we can meet in person and you don't have to deal with shipping... if you're interested PM me.. if not you should probably try Ebay and hope someone sees it who doesn't know any better :)

QYV said:
959 was for the V2.0 Phantom with the upgraded everything and the price is now 899 with a H4-3D, so that's not even remotely a legit comparison to a used v1 with H2-3d. Phantoms are like new cars when you drive off the lot they immediately lose a massive amount of value. There are sellers on Ebay selling your bundle brand new for $600 and not getting any bidders, and yours is used so that's an immediate 40-45% off value not even counting condition of the equipment.

Do you really want a fair offer, or do you want an inflated offer? A fair offer would be about $350 if it's in perfect condition and never crashed, but that's hard to prove. maybe 450 if your batteries have a low number of cycles. How many cycles on the batteries?

Honestly mate, I'm not trying to be rude I'm just trying to explain why you're not getting any response.

I'm actually in the city so I can offer you 350 cash contingent on inspection and successful test. we can meet in person and you don't have to deal with shipping... if you're interested PM me.. if not you should probably try Ebay and hope someone sees it who doesn't know any better :)

If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. This post is incredibly rude and ridiculous. $350 for a Phantom 2 would be a joke of an offer, let alone the inclusion of an extra battery and the 2D Gimbal.

vgt said:
If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. This post is incredibly rude and ridiculous. $350 for a Phantom 2 would be a joke of an offer, let alone the inclusion of an extra battery and the 2D Gimbal.

weakest troll attempt I've seen today. It wasn't rude, it's real. used version 1 Phantoms with 2 generation old gimbal don't command anywhere near the (incorrectly advertised) price of a brand new, warrantied, newer generation device with a +2 gen newer gimbal.

For all you or I know the guy is trying to pawn off a device that's been crashed (it sure as hell wouldn't be the first time around here) or otherwise doesn't work right and has batteries that have been charged hundreds of times... at the very least they're aged. It doesn't matter that it's "barely used", one crash can ruin a Phantom.

I performed research and made a cash offer for a sight unseen high-risk product. Sure, I want a good deal but it wasn't an "insult", it's a negotiation. He can take it or leave it, it's his device to sell... he's welcome to wait for a dumber, less informed consumer... you, for example.
Make him a better offer or stfu

Troll? LOL.

It's a Phantom 2, not an original. Is the 2D gimbal great? Not particularly, but it's better than nothing. The H3/H4-3D are identical except for balancing, and it's got two batters. $350 is insulting, period. Not that I care. I have my own, I have my own GP4Black, and my own 3D gimbal. This is just rude, and now you've ruined his thread with supposition about it's condition.

every time I think we've reached Peak Idiot, someone proves there's plenty more out there.

QYV said:
every time I think we've reached Peak Idiot, someone proves there's plenty more out there.

Neat, you resorted to insulting me rather than acknowledge how insulting your offer was.

QYV said:

To his, and the OP's, defence. I don't see where it says anything but Phantom 2 on this post... not sure where a Phantom 1 came in the picture. Maybe there was an edit I missed...

Anyways, good luck with sale OP.

I never said anything about a Phantom 1, vgt manufactured that just like his butthurt over this whole situation which btw he has no business being in in the first place.

I have no problems with people disagreeing with me... happens all the time... So we disagree on what a used P2+H3-2D is worth... no issue there. Politely say you think that's a low offer? fine. I stated my reasons and anybody is free to agree or disagree with them. What's asinine is coming in here repeatedly saying I'm being "rude and insulting" when I made a perfectly valid albeit low offer (expecting to negotiate up btw if it's in good condition... I even mentioned 450 in my first post) on.. again.. a sight unseen and high risk item with very little description. It's sure as **** not worth more than 450 there's bundles all over Ebay at that price point with H3-3D's and all sorts of extras, AND there been yet another price drop on the brand new P2 bundles. These things literally lose value every day.

This is full on ridiculous that a simple offer to start a negotiation on a for-sale item has gotten to where we are now, thanks to some jackass internet white knight inserting himself into a discussion he has no business in. I stand behind everything I've said up to this point, especially the part about vgt being an idiot. I responded relatively politely to YOUR rude first post to ME and when you wouldn't drop it that's when I called you out.

I will not be checking this thread again so say whatever you want champ, you've got the final word.

OP, seems like you aren't interested in the offer which is perfectly fine I too honestly hope you find someone to pay you a premium sum for the item, just like when I sell things I tend toward the people who are less savvy and will pay more but if you are, definitely PM me I won't see any response here

QYV said:
I never said anything about a Phantom 1, vgt manufactured that just like his butthurt over this whole situation which btw he has no business being in in the first place.

I have no problems with people disagreeing with me... happens all the time... So we disagree on what a used P2+H3-2D is worth... no issue there. Politely say you think that's a low offer? fine. I stated my reasons and anybody is free to agree or disagree with them. What's asinine is coming in here repeatedly saying I'm being "rude and insulting" when I made a perfectly valid albeit low offer (expecting to negotiate up btw if it's in good condition... I even mentioned 450 in my first post) on.. again.. a sight unseen and high risk item with very little description. It's sure as **** not worth more than 450 there's bundles all over Ebay at that price point with H3-3D's and all sorts of extras, AND there been yet another price drop on the brand new P2 bundles. These things literally lose value every day.

This is full on ridiculous that a simple offer to start a negotiation on a for-sale item has gotten to where we are now, thanks to some jackass internet white knight inserting himself into a discussion he has no business in. I stand behind everything I've said up to this point, especially the part about vgt being an idiot. I responded relatively politely to YOUR rude first post to ME and when you wouldn't drop it that's when I called you out.

I will not be checking this thread again so say whatever you want champ, you've got the final word.

OP, seems like you aren't interested in the offer which is perfectly fine I too honestly hope you find someone to pay you a premium sum for the item, just like when I sell things I tend toward the people who are less savvy and will pay more but if you are, definitely PM me I won't see any response here

I didn't even read the book you just wrote... because that's just ridiculous. I read the first sentence though, which was enough delusion for me. You didn't mention that it wasn't a Phantom 2?

"used version 1 Phantoms with 2 generation old gimbal don't command anywhere near the (incorrectly advertised) price of a brand new, warrantied, newer generation device "

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers