Phantom 2 zenmeuse h3-d3/ ipad

Reaction score
First I am a newbie and my tech skill is limited. Here is my question. I have a Phantom 2 with zenmeuse H3 d3 gimbal.I have a Go pro hero 3+ mounted. When I tried flying it and watching the video via the go pro app it appears to interfere with my 2.4 remote ( old style) P2 goes to come home mode and returns.

I want to be able to fly the Ph2 with go pro and fly via the transmission from the camera.

What are my options.? Been reading and asking DJI and i am totally confused...havent gotten an answer yet I understood.....

fredwoodman said:
First I am a newbie and my tech skill is limited. Here is my question. I have a Phantom 2 with zenmeuse H3 d3 gimbal.I have a Go pro hero 3+ mounted. When I tried flying it and watching the video via the go pro app it appears to interfere with my 2.4 remote ( old style) P2 goes to come home mode and returns.

I want to be able to fly the Ph2 with go pro and fly via the transmission from the camera.

What are my options.? Been reading and asking DJI and i am totally confused...havent gotten an answer yet I understood.....

Get an FPV setup, and ALWAYS fly with the GoPro radio OFF (you noticed why - but what's worse is when the copter seems to think it is getting control signals and does weird things leading to a crash).

There are a lot of threads in the forum about FPV systems (and I think a whole category devoted to it).

Best,
Rob

Yep, gopro wifi has apparently been the cause of many flyaways. You should count yourself lucky your Phantom returned as many have just had to watch their bird sail way into the blue yonder never to be seen again!

pilsburypie said:
Yep, gopro wifi has apparently been the cause of many flyaways. You should count yourself lucky your Phantom returned as many have just had to watch their bird sail way into the blue yonder never to be seen again!

...or do a weird wiggling medium speed descent and crash land no matter what you do with the controls (not me, but I've seen videos).

You can find a lot of FPV discussions here:
viewforum.php?f=31

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers