Phantom 2, X8r and Naza Help?

Reaction score
Hi...
I'm baffled...I set up my original model according to these step by step instructions. http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthr ... -Naza-M-V2 which were perfect and educational in showing me a bit of writing Models.

Then I altered the settings and removed the Gimble and IOC completely from the Model and named it Gains Control and kept this one as a second model which I want to use to adjust the gains in flight.

In the Assistant Software it says...
1) Connect your powered up copter to your PC via the LED module. Open the Assistant software.
2) Check and calibrate your command sticks and X1 (gimbal or gain adjustment) through the Basic/RC section of the Assistant.
3) If you're not using a gimbal (or IOC), you can go to the Basic/Gain page of the Assistant and change whichever remote adjust drop down menus you wish to either X1 (or X2)

My Assistant software does not have a drop down menu anywhere in reference to X1 or X2.

No matter what I do, the RS lever or S2 if assigned only operate the Gimble. This would make sense if there was a drop down menu giving me an option to chose Gimble or Gains...

Has anyone seen this??

Please help...

Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic