phantom 2 won't climb and crash after few seconds

Reaction score
The phantom won't climb causing it to goes down trying to land, even when im pushing it up.

cuted my let during this video.

notice i hasn't able to turn it on because the switch in the controler during calibration.
d

as you can see... it readlly sucks, almost crash into a river today.

Last edited:
First your compass calibration is incomplete or you're in a bad location.

Not recognizing this would indicate that you may be a bit unclear on this and other proper pre-flight preparations.

So far what I have seen is that your problems are due to or exascerbated by operator error.

Not much I can do for you until you read the manual and understand the meaning of the rear arm LED 'messages'.

Other damage may now have occurred due to what was shown near the end of the video.

Possibly find other owners or a hooby store nearby to help you???

Last edited:
Also, compass calibration was done incorrectly. You should rotate in a counterclockwise direction. Interference and poor calibration could cause it not to maintain height and drifting.

It wouldn't power up because you had the upper right switch in "return to home" mode which is the rapid flashing yellow lights (when not in calibration mode).

Also, compass calibration was done incorrectly. You should rotate in a counterclockwise direction. Interference and poor calibration could cause it not to maintain height and drifting.

It wouldn't power up because you had the upper right switch in "return to home" mode which is the rapid flashing yellow lights (when not in calibration mode).

Maybe If you live in the AU counterclockwise might work. Now he didn't six or more satellites for takeoff (HL) as the LED's were flashing one green and two red. To put it simply most of his problems were pilot error if not all them.

He really needs help but with his attitude :mad: I'm not in the mood.

Maybe If you live in the AU counterclockwise might work. Now he didn't six or more satellites for takeoff (HL) as the LED's were flashing one green and two red. To put it simply most of his problems were pilot error if not all them.

He really needs help but with his attitude :mad: I'm not in the mood.

I gotta imagine DJI says to rotate counterclockwise for a reason.

I was flying from a bridge with low wind Thursday and there was quite a bit of drift, so interference could easily be a cause.

I was flying from a bridge with low wind Thursday and there was quite a bit of drift, so interference could easily be a cause.

You'll find the answer on page 23 of the v1.4 user's manual.

Well, seeing as I got my P2 used, I don't have a manual. I'm sure I could look it up, but I wouldn't want to deprive you of the enjoyment you obviously get from being a ****.

Instead, you could just say that it's a common misconception, and provide the accurate calibration technique. But why bother being helpful to new users?

The phantom won't climb causing it to goes down trying to land, even when im pushing it up.

cuted my let during this video.

notice i hasn't able to turn it on because the switch in the controler during calibration.
d

as you can see... it readlly sucks, almost crash into a river today.

I'm guessing that's cut my leg. Not surprising.

I believe a foud what is wrong, the battery is causing this failure, even fully charged it thinks is in a critical level performing an emergency landing. you must go to the app and deselect the option Go-home on djiassistent/advanced/battery. It works for me

Rotation direction does not matter during compass calibration.

Please follow your preferred method but do not further confuse or concern those who may now be or have been doing it otherwise.

This type of misinformation has a way of becoming viral and creates confusion and unnecessary angst and concern.

Well, seeing as I got my P2 used, I don't have a manual. I'm sure I could look it up, but I wouldn't want to deprive you of the enjoyment you obviously get from being a ****.

Instead, you could just say that it's a common misconception, and provide the accurate calibration technique. But why bother being helpful to new users?

Please no name calling.

It is against forum policy and mature decorum.

Rotation direction does not matter during compass calibration.

Please follow your preferred method but do not further confuse or concern those who may now be or have been doing it otherwise.

This type of misinformation has a way of becoming viral and creates confusion and unnecessary angst and concern.

Correct, so instead of providing the correct info, or a link to said manual, the previous poster simply stated it was wrong. It is already viral because YouTube videos (where many people learn to do things from changing brakes on cars to calibrating quadcopter compasses) state that it is important.

Please no name calling.

It is against forum policy and mature decorum.

Unfortunately I normally agree, but if the shoe fits.

I guess I can find another forum with people who want to be helpful to new users instead of providing sarcastic replies.

Your issues with other posters are not my concern.
Your name calling is and it has been reported.

I try to HELP keep the info. here accurate and have no interest in the validity of YT videos.

Unfortunately I normally agree, but if the shoe fits.

I guess I can find another forum with people who want to be helpful to new users instead of providing sarcastic replies.

So name calling makes you what kind of 'people'?, besides not welcome here so long as you continue.

It was a battery issue, it have only 10 cicles, but the phantom is for some reason "thinking" its in a critical level charge, i am now helping other people with the same problem I have, its very frustrating to spend all this money and see it falling from the sky, still think the DJI itself should pay a little more atention to its costumers, because again: it only start after this new 3.14 firmware update

Mr. N017RW
If you don't know what it is, you are more than welcome to not get involved

It was a battery issue, it have only 10 cicles, but the phantom is for some reason "thinking" its in a critical level charge, i am now helping other people with the same problem I have, its very frustrating to spend all this money and see it falling from the sky, still think the DJI itself should pay a little more atention to its costumers, because again: it only start after this new 3.14 firmware update

Mr. N017RW
If you don't know what it is, you are more than welcome to not get involved

No problem Sir.

You come here for help with foul language in your video title and poorly framed images convinced DJI is at fault and then when the exact problem is not identified at first-pass you become dismissive and arrogant to those who tried to help.

Fortunately for you and despite this there are many here who will help you in the future as I accept your 'welcoming' offer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd