Phantom 2 won´t start after firmware 3.04

Reaction score
Hi
do any one know this issue about after installing firmware 3.04 that phantom 2 do not start motor?

bb.iceland said:
Hi
do any one know this issue about after installing firmware 3.04 that phantom 2 do not start motor?

I always recalibrate the transmitter (controller) after installing an update. I have not had any issues using 3.04 on either my P2V or P2V+.

SilentAV8R said:
bb.iceland said:
Hi

I always recalibrate the transmitter (controller) after installing an update. I have not had any issues using 3.04 on either my P2V or P2V+.
I did calibrate, but mybe I am doing this wrong

SilentAV8R said:
I calibrate the transmitter first using the Phantom RC program. Then I turn on the quad (props off) and calibrate the TX again using the Phantom Assistant software.
I think I found the solution for my problem, I did make a compass calibration with magnetic and restarted couple of times and voila it now starts and works. thank you SilentAV8R for your help. :D

I'm having the same problem. I can't get the Mod in the IMU calibration anywhere near 1600 like I've read it should be. I've waved a magnet around the compass magnet over a dozen time but I still get around 300 to 1000 on the mod setting. I didn't try doing the RC calibration again yet. I'm trying to get the Phantom to calibrate correctly first. BTW, I can get the GPS to calibrate OK.

i am having exactly the same problem. The motors won't start after the upgrade. Everything looks good in the Assistant software. copter is flashing red. Wondering if I set up the transmitter wrong. Should it be in Mode 1 or Mod 2. I have it in mode 2

greytail said:
i am having exactly the same problem. The motors won't start after the upgrade. Everything looks good in the Assistant software. copter is flashing red. Wondering if I set up the transmitter wrong. Should it be in Mode 1 or Mod 2. I have it in mode 2

Why are you on 3.04?

I had the same problem.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. I can't believe something that was undocumented in any manual anywhere seems to have been a problem I fought for almost 12 hours. I could shoot the documentation staff at DJI. In the RC Assistant software when doing a calibration on the transmitter, there is a place to choose mode 1 or mode 2. If you go through the calibration with the wrong mode chosen the led on the transmitter will turn green and you will no longer be able to start the motors. I need to go back through the calibration a couple times but I swear that id needed to be in one mode for firmware 3.04 and a different mode for firmware 3.06. At any rate I got the motor working and my red light back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik