Phantom 2 + with iPad Mini?

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 6 that I use with my Phantom 2 Vision +, but I was thinking of getting an iPad Mini to use with it.

1) does it fit well? does anyone have any pics?
2) does it look fine, even though you have to zoom in for the DJI app that *SAYS* it supports the resolution of the iPad Mini (not true).

I sometimes use my iPad Mini. The DJI Vision App scales beautifully to the iPad. The case and cover I purchased for the iPad a year ago fit into the existing Phantom clamp without issue, but if I used the iPad more, I would likely buy a customized clamp. Right now, I prefer the screen recording functionality and file transfer ease of the Android S3.

Attachments

• ipad.jpg
    ipad.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 410
Why would you want a customized clamp? I feel like maybe it's too big and weighs down the remote. Am I wrong?

Geert said:
jaywoodz said:
I have an iPhone 6 that I use with my Phantom 2 Vision +, but I was thinking of getting an iPad Mini to use with it.

1) does it fit well? does anyone have any pics?
2) does it look fine, even though you have to zoom in for the DJI app that *SAYS* it supports the resolution of the iPad Mini (not true).

Just out of curiosity , you have an iPhone 6 or 6 plus ? Is the screen not big enough?

Geert./.

I have the regular 6. I still want a bigger screen.. just because.. haha.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic