Phantom 2 with Futaba 14SG and R7008SB does not start

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am getting crazy here.

Searched this forum for an answer but no result.

My problem:

Remod my Phantom 2 with new TX (Futaba 14SG) and RX (R7008SB in modus 2). All works fine, i can calibrate all the sticks and switches in the Phantom Assistant software. So all looks good.

BUT: The motors don't start. When i move both sticks to the inner corner, no result.

I am so close now.... Is there anybody with the golden idea?

NB When i switch the assistant software to NAZA-M modus instead of Phantom modus than all is fine (she starts). But very bad flying. Drifts a lot even after recalibrating the compass. So, do i have to work further in Phantom modus or in NAZA-M modus?

All firmware/software is up to date.

Thanks for reading guys, i hope you can help me quickly. :)

Peter

I had the same issue

On the Futaba TX use the wonderful little menu selector thing and calibrate the sticks on the transmitter.

This is in the Futaba settings on the TX NOT in the Phantom Assistant software. Once you have done that again do the Phantom Assistant Software.

MStacey said:
I had the same issue

On the Futaba TX use the wonderful little menu selector thing and calibrate the sticks on the transmitter.

This is in the Futaba settings on the TX NOT in the Phantom Assistant software. Once you have done that again do the Phantom Assistant Software.

Calibrating in the TX?

Never saw that option.

PLEASE explain.

Pages 57,58 of the Futaba manual has the full instructions for stick calibration.
Do that then redo the stick calibration in Phantom Assistant

The reason it will not start is because you are not getting full stick throw and therefore the CSC will not register in the Naza to start the motors.

Do as M Stacey suggests and all should be fine (This will allow the Naza to 'see' a full stick throw at 100% and therefore CSC will initiate the motor start)

struijs said:
Hi guys,

I am getting crazy here.

Searched this forum for an answer but no result.

My problem:

Remod my Phantom 2 with new TX (Futaba 14SG) and RX (R7008SB in modus 2). All works fine, i can calibrate all the sticks and switches in the Phantom Assistant software. So all looks good.

BUT: The motors don't start. When i move both sticks to the inner corner, no result.

I am so close now.... Is there anybody with the golden idea?

NB When i switch the assistant software to NAZA-M modus instead of Phantom modus than all is fine (she starts). But very bad flying. Drifts a lot even after recalibrating the compass. So, do i have to work further in Phantom modus or in NAZA-M modus?

All firmware/software is up to date.

Thanks for reading guys, i hope you can help me quickly. :)

Peter

I have the same Problem :(
You resolve yours...
Thanks

You should be able to see any stick range of motion or centering errors/issues in the servo monitor screen.

My T10J need the left stick cal-ed for bottom position.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik