PHANTOM 2 WITH FC40 CAMERA AND OTHER QUESTIONS

Reaction score
will the phantom fc40 camera mount to the phantom 2 without a hitch? im a novice to all of this so bare with me here as i have quite a few questions...

firstly, to stay away from power lines/cell phone tires - by how far? it never specifies...

will having the camera on interefere with wifi signal if im streaming live to my phone? i heard on the gopro's it does... i didnt know if this applied to other cameras too? if it does, whats the point of live streaming to a phone if your transmitter communicates via wifi with the quad.

i've heard that the gps/wifi antennta's in the phantom 1 aren't that great... are they any different/better in the phantom 2?
how often to calibrate, and when do you determine that it is an appropriate time to do so? i've heard that doing it every time can introduce issues.

thanks in advance,
mark

The FC40 camera uses 2.4Ghz wifi. This may interfere with the 2.4Ghz controller of the P2. The Phantom FC40 uses a 5.8Ghz controller.
You may be better off with a different camera and a 5.8 Ghz video transmission system.

The GPS of the P1 is identical to that of the P2. The P1 doesn't have wifi (only DJI's camera models do). If you meant receivers, they are the same for P1 and P2 (except for the early P1's).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers