Phantom 2 Will Not Turn On

Reaction score
I flew the Phantom all morning. I then installed a gimbal. My battery charged while I was installing. After I finished the install I inserted the battery and turned it on. The Phantom will not boot. The battery will not stay on. I disconnected the cables to the gimbal and same result.

Any ideas what is wrong? Thank you in advance if you have ideas.

Any lights flashed on the battery? Record a video of what's going on (trying to start up the phantom) to understand the situation.

Did you try to remove the battery and put it back more stronger? Seems to be connection problem, but not sure.

I thought I read in the manual to push the battery start button three times, not just twice, and to hold the third push until you hear the trilling beeps. Nicht wahr?

I have pulled the battery in and out a dozen times. I even tried another battery. I have tried every combination of 1,2,3 presses.

Some good news: I purchased this through Amazon. I just called them to find out how to get service on this issue. They are sending me a new one! I was surprised by this. They sent a new one today by Fed Ex. I just have to return the old one within 30 days.

Tnfcfa said:
I have pulled the battery in and out a dozen times. I even tried another battery. I have tried every combination of 1,2,3 presses.

Some good news: I purchased this through Amazon. I just called them to find out how to get service on this issue. They are sending me a new one! I was surprised by this. They sent a new one today by Fed Ex. I just have to return the old one within 30 days.

I have to say... amazon's customer service has always impressed me. They bend over backwards to make their customers happy in a lot of cases.

Tnfcfa said:
then seems like the problem is not with battery but with contact plates inside phantom. unless the chip is dead.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31