Phantom 2 vs Naza M V2 ?

Reaction score
What is the difference between the phantom 2 flight controller and the Naza M v2 flight controller ?

If any

Just wondering

I believe the controller in the Phantom 2 (non vision) is a Naza M V2. Atleast mine is. No V2 led, but that can be added.

Never opened up my Vision+ because there really hasn't been any need to as there aren't really any mods you can do other then antennas and I haven't done those yet.

well inside it looks like this

Attachments

• DSCF3777.JPG
    DSCF3777.JPG
    278.9 KB · Views: 656
They are not the same! I just went thru this. Bought the NAZA MV2 for my Phantom 2Vision and it didn't work. It didn't do anything. I contacted the seller and he said it would not work with the Phantom and by me trying it I likely damaged it. He was kind enough to take it back less 20% and sell me the right one. The new one labelled Phantom II worked perfectly.

I was trying to save some money. For a Phantom II, get the one made for the Phantom II. Apparently they are different internally.

Geo

Thanks

The spec sheet on the naza v2 shows it only supports 2D gimbal so maybe that is one thing.

I have seen a couple of sellers selling the Phantom II controller saying it goes in all.

SO maybe you can put the phantom II controller in and use less of its features in the vision but not use it the other way round.

I was assuming by the color it was a v2. I suppose I was wrong. All the times I have had it open, I never noticed it said phantom.

Geoelectro said:
They are not the same! I just went thru this. Bought the NAZA MV2 for my Phantom 2Vision and it didn't work. It didn't do anything. I contacted the seller and he said it would not work with the Phantom and by me trying it I likely damaged it. He was kind enough to take it back less 20% and sell me the right one. The new one labelled Phantom II worked perfectly.

I was trying to save some money. For a Phantom II, get the one made for the Phantom II. Apparently they are different internally.

Geo
Wrong, they are the same hardware, only a different bootloader and firmware, thats why the naza v2 would not work in the phantom 2.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj