Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 2 vision won't start

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by That1guy, May 3, 2014.

1. That1guy

When attempting to power on I get LED's briefly, no sound from ESC's then a "click" sound and then nothing. Any suggestions for me are much appreciated.

2. Don the builder

If your a newbie I highly suggest you read your manual and learn from YouTube videos and the like.

For start up, you press the battery once then again quickly but hold the press on the second time as it warms up.

Again, read the manual before your first flight.

Have fun!

3. Pull_Up

I'm going to assume that you know how to turn the battery on as you sound like you know what should happen and are referring to the aircraft LEDs and not the battery LEDs...

Where is the click coming from, and what happened on the flight before this issue?

4. That1guy

"Pull up" Thank you for understanding my start up problem goes beyond the battery LED's... The last operational flight it had I landed softly in some grass and it tipped to one side and one prop stopped spinning from contact with ground and ever since I get that click and it seems to come from around the main board and not the motors.

5. Pull_Up

I think it's worth opening her up and seeing if there's anything visually obvious like something causing a short or loose connections. If you've not done it before there's a video "how to" in my signature below.