Phantom 2 Vision vs Blade 350QX AP

Reaction score
Both come with gimbals and cameras. Any thoughts on pro/cons comparing these birds from a photographer's perspective?

This I would like to know as well. What is the fly time on the blade? I know the 350qx isn't much longer than 10 minutes, does the 'AP' boost this any?

Hey Mickey, I had two chats with the Blade people this week. The AP package has only just been released so there's little user feedback on it yet. I told them their company promo didn't give much indication as how stable the video is, but we should see user's videos soon, I should think. He said the flight time is still 10 minutes, as the unit runs with a larger battery than the regular QX. I asked about the camera and they had no info as it's made by another company. I'm tempted, but I'm going to hold off until I can get more specs on this package.

Rotoscope,

Thanks for the feedback. Interesting to see how well it performs. I suspect in a year or two there will be a few others on the market, hopefully healthy competition will lower prices and also bring superior products to the market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20