Phantom 2 vision + ver3 current configuration?

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I got the V2+(vers3) when it just came out (pretty much exactly 2 years ago). It flew fine and I never had the need to upgrade. Then I got the Phantom 3pro and since then the 2Vision is like a mental backup.I am having enough fun with the 3 pro that I am selling the Vision. As I didn't kept up with what's going on with the 2V+ I want to ask the active flyers whether it is needed/recommended to upgrade the bird that has never shown any issues. Groundstation is a nice idea but seems not worth the trouble. I guess I am spoiled with Litchi on my 3Pro.

I appreciate your thoughts.

If it was me and I was going to sell it I would upgrade and it and be sure it was told as sold so to speak. They would get exactlynwhatni presented with all software updates included. Good selling point too.

Please dont get me wrong. I dont want to disguise anything. I just want to find out whether the updates have been successful and without issues to avoidto update to something that might introduce issues.
Sorry about my ignorance but I didn't follow the developement of the 2V+ and hope to be able to rely on someone who has been actively involved and can tell from his perspective which way to go. The buyer is a friend of mine so I want to get him the best experience possible with the least trouble.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31