Phantom 2 Vision V3

It will not be, Vision is discontinued.

I mean they still probably produce it in very low numbers, but this is not current model and from what I know, it will not get any physical upgrades.

un hombre said:

this is not current model.

Really? Should we notify DJI of this, so they can stop selling it? :D You'd be surprised how many of these aircraft are still being sold, and at $799.00 I think it's THE best buy out there for any quad with anything near its capabilities... Add a $400 RotorPixel gimbal and you've got yourself a real nice package for under $1,200 with a pretty robust camera and gimbal, each of which you can replace separately if need be...

Couple that with the fact that RotorPixel will soon have a 3rd axis add on as well as the ability to mount a GoPro...

-slinger

gunslinger said:
un hombre said:

Really? Should we notify DJI of this, so they can stop selling it? :D You'd be surprised how many of these aircraft are still being sold, and at $799.00 I think it's THE best buy out there for any quad with anything near its capabilities... Add a $400 RotorPixel gimbal and you've got yourself a real nice package for under $1,200 with a pretty robust camera and gimbal, each of which you can replace separately if need be...

Couple that with the fact that RotorPixel will soon have a 3rd axis add on as well as the ability to mount a GoPro...

-slinger

Vision is still produced from what I know but In much lower quantities. DJI for some reason does not like sourcing them to dealers for some reason and promotes Vision+ - info from one of dealers. Don't quote on that but this is what I heard when I was trying to order from local dealer and gave up because I would have to wait for who knows how long...

Re: Odp: Phantom 2 Vision V3

keiji11 said:
no wonder why china have a big sale on p2v on 11nov for usd500 for clearance

Where? Link please :)

the sale is only on 11nov in taobao chinese ebay. Its a big sale in china every year on 11nov. Have to wait till next year

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 1,658
That was my thinking as well, I wanted to buy one just as a spare or even for my dad for Christmas.

un hombre said:
That was my thinking as well, I wanted to buy one just as a spare or even for my dad for Christmas.

Same here... for $500 I'd scoop one up immediately... :D

dirkclod said:
Me not buying no more phantom's off E-Bay ;)

Where's your sense of adventure, bro??? :D

-slinger

I personally prefer the vision and am ordering an extra one in the next couple of weeks. I like the more robust camera and for the mostly pictures I take it suits me fine. Besides, I like banked turns in whatever videos I make.

gunslinger said:
un hombre said:

-slinger
What ?add another motor for 3rd axis ? Not likely at all. Presently the 2 axis gimbal makes the p2v taking off weight to 1440 grams and its official max taking off weight is 1350 grams. Another motor will definitely make the total weight above 1500 grams, a weight that is very hard to take off, not to mention doing anything with it!

If it isn't gonna be upgraded why the pic of the flying Phantom Vision in the DJI page has the upgraded compass?

phantomi said:
If it isn't gonna be upgraded why the pic of the flying Phantom Vision in the DJI page has the upgraded compass?

I just received my DJI Phantom 2 Vision from Amazon yesterday, it came with the new compass but not upgraded motors or new controller with the tilt wheel. So I guess the new compass is the new standard.

Re: Odp: Phantom 2 Vision V3

Geert said:
The new remote controller works fine with the P2V.

Geert./.

I presume the tilt knob does not work for the servo? Any change in range?

I ordered mine on Nov 29th and spoke to DJI cust support and she says I will get the new one with updates.. I told her I had been on the forums and everyone that ordered a few days before had received the old model before the updates. She again confirmed it would be with all latest updates including updates to the bird and remote.. They still have not shipped so will let you know when I get it this weekend hopefully. I am not suppose to open it because it is a Christmas gift from the wifey.. I will have to figure out how to open it. Lol

On there site DJI store the p2 vision shows now 400 CE for remote and 800 for fcc vs last week showed 300 CE and 500fcc
So maybe new radio control after all included and does not say on specs the 4 batteries anymore :)
Model Phantom 2 Vision Phantom 2
Photo phantom 2 vision phantom 2 h3-3d
Stabilization Gimbal None Add on
Video Downlink Max 300m Wi-Fi Connection Add on
APP DJI VISION App None
Camera 14 Megapixels / 1080p Add on
Controllable Range -60° - 0° (Vertical) -
Remote Controller 800m (FCC), 5.8Ghz smartphone holder in pack 1000m (FCC&CE), 2.4Ghz without smartphone holder
Max Flight Time 25mins 25mins
Aircraft
Weight (Battery & Propellers Included) 1180g 1030g
Battery 5200mAh LiPo Battery 5200mAh LiPo Battery
Hover Accuracy (Ready To Fly) Vertical : 0.8m Horizontal : 2.5m Vertical: 0.8m Horizontal: 2.5m
Max Ascent / Descent Speed Ascent: 6m/s
Descent: 2m/s Ascent: 6m/s
Descent: 2m/s
Max Flight Speed 15m/s 15m/s
Max Yaw Angular Velocity 200°/s 200°/s
Max Tilt Angle 35° 35°
Diagonal Length 350mm 350mm
Camera
Gimbal Pitch Control Range 0°-60° -
Operating Environment Temperature 0℃-40℃ -
Sensor Size 1/2.3" -
Effective Pixels 14 Megapixels -