Phantom 2 Vision+ v3.12 broke my video streaming!!!

Reaction score
Well now that I have spent the last 3 hours troubleshooting and forgetting that I had done a firmware update recently I realized that 3.12 broke the video streaming where I had the infamous spinning circle of lines when you hit Camera in the APP. After I rolled the firmware back to 3.08 I was able to get the video streaming again. Did a power cycle and I am right back to where I started. DJI seems to have caused a failure somwhere in this latest code. Anyone else having this issue???

triscb82 said:
Well now that I have spent the last 3 hours troubleshooting and forgetting that I had done a firmware update recently I realized that 3.12 broke the video streaming where I had the infamous spinning circle of lines when you hit Camera in the APP. After I rolled the firmware back to 3.08 I was able to get the video streaming again. Did a power cycle and I am right back to where I started. DJI seems to have caused a failure somwhere in this latest code. Anyone else having this issue???

My vision+ is now updated to 3.12 and video streaming is still working. I remember reading about a subset of people having this with 3.10 who also found going back to 3.08 fixed it...but I can't recall seeing an actual cure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31