PHANTOM 2 VISION / ROTORPIXEL GIMBAL / AND SUPER LONG RANGE

Reaction score
Due to an unfortunate accident and surgery on my hand last week, I'm selling my Phantom 2 Vision with RotorPixel Gimbal, latest all in one Horizon dual band Black Hawk micro 2.4 GHz & 5.8 GHz 12 dBi antenna kit, and Rotorpixel GimbaI
I just recieved the RotorPixel recently, and have it installed and balanced, but I have not flown with the gamble on. I have powered it up, and it seems to work perfectly.

I have recently suffered a severe hand injury and surgery, and I have use of only one hand and I cannot fly for several months, so I have decided to sell my Phantom. This is a huge disappointment for me because I have really been looking forward to the awesome videos this gimbal and camera are capable of. I am losing over $1000 doing this, but hopefully someone Will be able to enjoy it.

The Phantom 2 Vision has only a few battery flights and has never been crashed or abused. It is in excellent condition. I have upgraded the FPV phone holder to hold a iPad mini or other 7" Tablet. This package also comes with several 2.4 Ghz Omni Directional antennas. The antenna I just recieved from Horizon is a pilot end only 2 in one antenna which has the 5.8 GhZ for the controller, and the 2.4 GhZ for the Wifi Repeater Both in one antenna housing, and they are 12db gain and should easily get you out there to 1 mile or more. The skewer antenna is also included. this kit also has super high quality Gold plated cables for Zero signal loss.

The RotorPixel Gimbal was just delivered to me last week, and I have it installed and balanced. This is the latest updated gimbal with the bugs worked out, so it Will be rock steady. I have seen some video from these Gimbals, and they are very impressive. Kari found some bugs in the first gimbals software and they were upgraded and corrected before mine was shipped.

SHIPPING: will be determined at time of sale based on zip code and prefered shipping methods. I will charge only the actual amount for shipping, no profit on my end, I just want to give you the best deal possible.

$1000 for everything or make me an offer if you like.

IMG_0416.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

12_HORIZON_DUAL_BAND.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: PHANTOM 2 VISION / ROTORPIXEL GIMBAL / AND SUPER LONG RA

wow! nice set up man i would have it myself but not even your phantom will fly this far to the uk! good look with the sale :mrgreen:

Been looking for a good used phantom. What is the lowest you might take? Would you consider 800?

Jim

[email protected]

PM sent!
thanks

Still available?
Inbox please

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics