Phantom 2 Vision Range Booster 1,99$ works also with Vision

Re: Phantom 2 Vision Range Booster 1,99$ works also with Vis

The developer said it doesnt and they were working on a seperate version. I'd wait until they give the go ahead. They seem to know what they are doing.

Sorry just checked, thats not the same app thats being talked about in the p2v+ forum

Just as a matter of interest, what range were you getting before and after? I cant see it doing anything for me as I'm getting 1.3k fpv by using the re700 range extender from the p2v+

i download this app and it works perfect

maybe the developer cant test it because he has no vision with plus idont know ...
it send only on command to the vision
that cant go wrong

What distance are you getting fpv now as apposed to before?

I tried it out and it decreased my fpv distance significantly so at this time I wouldn't recommend making the purchase..

On the normal Pv2(non-plus), if you enter the wrong commands, exemple :
uci set wireless.radio0.country=BO; uci set wireless.radio0.txpower=25
uci commit wireless ; wifi

IT WILL SET TXPOWER TO 3 DBM, until reboot, so you will loose lot of range...The only setting you can hack into is 27 dBm, on both the range extender AND then phantom.
I will start a thread soon to show how to boost tx on the PV2 and RE500 for free(probably work with PV2+ also (i've not tested the command sequence on PV2+ but it's same Linux style system)
I was able to get double the range using this, and combined with a parabolical aluminium sheet reflector i can get to further then my 5.8 ghz control signal, i wish i add someone with upgraded controller to test this further, but this mod involve editing the /etc/config/wireless file on the drone and using VI text editor to make the changes, so im not sure if i should publish this to common peoples because someone making a mistake boosting his drone, could brick the drone or extender in the process...
If anyone with a PV2 non-plus want more info msg me in private i will give him the full process to achiev this 501mw(27 dBm) upgrade, but it is at their own risk and they must be confident using a SSH shell...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik