Phantom 2 vision plus with v3 remote

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 vision + with a v3 remote when i use the feature for the camera and move the camera and release the the gimbal the camera go back to center in order for me to take pictures i have to old gimbal in position... can anyone help with this problem

download P2 app from dji.com and install on your computer if you haven't yet.
plug the Phantom in your USB, turn on the Phantom and start the app. go to Upgrade tab and in the ZEN line you will see the current
firmware on the camera, it's probably 1.0.4.
then click on check for update in the same line and wait until it downloads the 1.0.6 and hit upgrade.
it will take about a minute.
power cycle the Phantom and now the left silver tilt knob will work the way you want it.

download P2 app from dji.com and install on your computer if you haven't yet.
plug the Phantom in your USB, turn on the Phantom and start the app. go to Upgrade tab and in the ZEN line you will see the current
firmware on the camera, it's probably 1.0.4.
then click on check for update in the same line and wait until it downloads the 1.0.6 and hit upgrade.
it will take about a minute.
power cycle the Phantom and now the left silver tilt knob will work the way you want it.
Did it....it still works the same

Hunch i got it now i see what you meant about zen 1.0.4 to 1.0.6.....it works fine now thanks a lot for your help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj