Phantom 2 Vision + Plus - what I have learned - READ

I would only pay for mods that would make it 900mhz. 5.8 is so weak, I hate it.

nexus said:
So the next day I decided to go fly over the port of Miami, I did the GPS Calb, it gave no errors, I waited for the green fast flashing lights telling me its saving its return home location

Much more confusion.

Pacific Barbarian said:
The Remote Control is 2.4ghz where as the rest of the fpv system is 5.8ghz.
:D Yes.
Wow Nexus, that sounds like a P2 with some nice features!
Since you posted in the P2V + forum, I'm curious what the weight difference with your new bird? Does the dealer think you will have more range?

iOSD will show on your FPV screen live as you fly, but the Gopro will not record telemetry overlay.

Pacific Barbarian said:
iOSD will show on your FPV screen live as you fly, but the Gopro will not record telemetry overlay.
Right again! Just like P2V and the +. You can record your video feed, but most only use a small image in the actual footage taken by the camera. The best overlay for videos is Dashware IMO. :D

Gilbert Gomes said:
nexus said:
So the next day I decided to go fly over the port of Miami, I did the GPS Calb, it gave no errors, I waited for the green fast flashing lights telling me its saving its return home location

Much more confusion.

Please offer to help him instead of showing the forum your *** again.
Seriously, that is what we are here for.

nexus said:
GoodnNuff said:
Are you addressing me, nexus?

Yes Sir, Are you a pro on phantom?
You are dogging me, with ur confusions stuff.
yes I got 1 detail wrong, but I am an level 9 engineer in technology

If u have noting good to say, just ignore my post. all I ask, I didn't go to MIT for nothing

http://www.dashware.net/ here is how its done![/quote
I have no idea what you are talking about nexus. I've made one post to this thread and it was asking another member to help you instead of being an *** by telling you that you are confused each time you post.

I think your hostility is directed at the wrong person here. Perhaps you are in a perpetual state of confusion.

nexus said:
I am an level 9 engineer in technology

I didn't go to MIT for nothing

I FLY DRONE FOR THE NAVY

dude stop... nobody is trying to be intentionally mean or directly calling you an idiot...

but there is quite a bit of novice mistakes and misinformation in your first post... not just one error

claiming all this engineer , MIT, NAVY stuff isn't helping... just making you look like others who come and go here boasting knowledge and getting everything wrong...
if you flew drone for the navy, were a "level 9" engineer (whatever that is), and went to MIT, I'm pretty sure you would understand things better and wouldn't have some hobby shop jocky building your stuff for you.

nexus said:
so give me advice - thanks
:D Nexus,
We're only trying to help. Don't get your panties in a wad.

nexus said:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THESE THINGS WORK, I DON"T HAVE A SHOP THAT MAKES THEM I HAVE A LAB THAT MAKES THE< I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAD TO SAY,,,,,,,, I CAN NOT DISCLOSE MY REAL OPERATION OPSEC *****
GO TO IRAQ

Quick!

Walk away from the keyboard and your dolls. Mommy is about to lock the basement door for the night and you don't want to get trapped down there again. Those shadows and strange voices that you hear coming from the duct work are really scary!!

If you want a data logger for the Vision+ you can get it. www.flytrex.com. You can use this to do the telemetry overlay you were speaking of as well... however I'm not quite sure why i'm choosing to help someone out who is cussing out veteran forum users here...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers