Reaction score
Hey guys..

I really want to the H3-3D zenmuse on my phantom. Since my
original gimbal and camera both broke I don't want to replace it
with another DJI Camera. Said that, I was wondering it it would be
possible to buy a Phantom 2 Body and move over the internals of my
Phantom 2 Vision Plus into there? As that may give me the opportunity
to intall H3-3D Zenmuse gimbal?

Any thoughts? Also, what are some of the troubles that you think may arise?

There's really no advantage in changing the body since you can put a go pro and gimbal on any phantom. The problem is the go pro can't be bound to your wifi extender. You will have to get a different wifi transmitter for the go pro. See the FPV section on this forum...lots of people use go pro cameras on their phantoms. ;)

Fplvert said:
There's really no advantage in changing the body since you can put a go pro and gimbal on any phantom. The problem is the go pro can't be bound to your wifi extender. You will have to get a different wifi transmitter for the go pro. See the FPV section on this forum...lots of people use go pro cameras on their phantoms. ;)

Everyone keeps telling me that I can't put a go pro gimbal on my Phantom 2 vision plus! :( Would you mind helping me out ?

Not a fan of DJI camera. Is doesn't hold up to the GoPro. Anyhow, I will just sell it and
get the Phantom 2. Would you be able to explain to me the difference of 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz? What
does that pertain to?

TLV021 said:
Not a fan of DJI camera. Is doesn't hold up to the GoPro. Anyhow, I will just sell it and
get the Phantom 2. Would you be able to explain to me the difference of 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz? What
does that pertain to?

the GHz is just the different wavelengths used for communications - cordless phones, mobiles phones, laptops etc.

The vision series uses 5.8Ghz for flight controls and 2.4Ghz for FPV streaming.
The NON vision series, ie Phantom 2, is the other way around. It uses 2.4Ghz for flight controls. If you want to have FPV, you need to look 5.8Ghz FPV kits.

Mako79 said:
TLV021 said:
does that pertain to?

the GHz is just the different wavelengths used for communications - cordless phones, mobiles phones, laptops etc.

The vision series uses 5.8Ghz for flight controls and 2.4Ghz for FPV streaming.
The NON vision series, ie Phantom 2, is the other way around. It uses 2.4Ghz for flight controls. If you want to have FPV, you need to look 5.8Ghz FPV kits.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues