Phantom 2 Vision Plus (New) Wifi Will Not Connect

Reaction score
Sorry! I've read every thread on every forum that I could find and tried all solutions from everyone. Have a brand new Phantom 2 Vision Plus. All software installed and up to date. System light on Range Extender blinks very slow when turned on. My iPhone 6 (same as I use for another Phantom 2 Vision Plus) cannot see the wifi and will not give me any option and thus, I cannot bind. Anyone have a solution?

nothing from the cameras mac address. did you download the camera software 1.9 I think it is

Both phantom and Range extender on?
And what colour blinking? You may need a charge before use.

Both phantom and Range extender on?
And what colour blinking? You may need a charge before use.

Mako79. Thank you for responding! Both on and both fully charged. System light blinking green very slowly. Does not send wifi signal.

Mako79. Thank you for responding! Both on and both fully charged. System light blinking green very slowly. Does not send wifi signal.

Do a manual rebind. I use an android with Wifi Analyser app. I don't know if IOS has this app. The app scans wifis and provides Mac address details. Turn on both bird and range extender and run a scan. The stronger signal is the RE and the weaker one is the bird.
Get the last 6 digits of the birds wifi mac address. Print this on your bird for future rebinding.
Then do the manual bind as per link below. Make sure you press the done button. And keep retrying as it may not work first time.
Phantom 2 Vision-Preparing the Range Extender - DJI Wiki

If all else fails then you may have a loose cable or dead wifi module.

I couldn't find my mac address to bind the camera. First download right there where the 3.8 3.10 s on the DJI website downloads after that all is fine except for my post with this too small fires I went through one GPS module and two circuit boards I've only got a GPS lock one time after building piece by piece so I have learned a lot along the way then in front of a computer for two months what that helps enjoy

Sorry to say, Guys. None of the above solutions worked. The Wifi app showed no wifi signal at all being sent from range extender. Can anyone else help me? Pressing the reset button on the Range Extender has no effect and will not turn unit off. Therefore I am not able to rebind. Help, please.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik