Phantom 2 vision plus gps issues

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum, and i have came here for help with my P2. I am having problems with gps. I can lock on to 8,9,10 sateilltes to fly no problem, I get the bird in the air, flying, and then i lose all sateilles or drops down to 2,3,4 and then regains again like instantly, like a short or bad wire? i have pulled the P2 apart and replaced the gps module and checked all wiring and connections. Flew the P2 again same thing??? Then i descovered that if i switch to ATTI on the remote the P2 will not respond and will stay locked on to gps, but the Litchi p2 app is showing that i have switched to ATTI mode when the switch is flipped on the remote. I have also replaced the toggle switches on the P2 remote, and still the same problem. IM stumped on this one!! any possible leads on this one??

When you say "P2" you mean P2V+, right?

You replaced the GPS module? That had to be expensive.

My initial guess is you have a loose plug, but I guess not.

I would consider doing an IMU calibration.

When you say "P2" you mean P2V+, right?

You replaced the GPS module? That had to be expensive.

My initial guess is you have a loose plug, but I guess not.

I would consider doing an IMU calibration.
Yes p2v+ and all wires looked good but i will recheck and i will do a imu calibration

I assume its a P2VPlus.
Does this happen when you hit the record button in the DJI go app?? Try hovering and count the sats. Then press the record button and see if it drops.
IF this is the case, then you have EMI problems. Look up foil mod fix.

I assume its a P2VPlus.
Does this happen when you hit the record button in the DJI go app?? Try hovering and count the sats. Then press the record button and see if it drops.
IF this is the case, then you have EMI problems. Look up foil mod fix.
I am using the litchi p2 app, but i will try using the record button and see

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4