Phantom 2 Vision Plus Gimbal and camera

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in trading a P2V (not plus) camera for this P2V Plus camera and gimbal? This one has been tinkered with by someone and is missing 2 screws out of the camera back plate and also the momentary movie/snapshot button. I can get it to light up and do a few jerks but otherwise I don't know if anyone could make it work or not. I'm tired of fooling with it and want to go back to the other setup. Some one may be interested just for parts as it seem solid and undamaged. If you need different angles of photos let me know and I'll post.

Text me if interested 931 235 4421

Attachments

• 1-DSC08557.JPG
    1-DSC08557.JPG
    794.7 KB · Views: 989
Would anyone be interested in trading a P2V (not plus) camera for this P2V Plus camera and gimbal? This one has been tinkered with by someone and is missing 2 screws out of the camera back plate and also the momentary movie/snapshot button. I can get it to light up and do a few jerks but otherwise I don't know if anyone could make it work or not. I'm tired of fooling with it and want to go back to the other setup. Some one may be interested just for parts as it seem solid and undamaged. If you need different angles of photos let me know and I'll post.

Text me if interested 931 235 4421
I've got a phantom 2 vision camera to trade or how much were you looking to get for it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav