Phantom 2 Vision Plus Battery Issue.

Reaction score
Hello all. I have recently bought a new Phantom 2 Vision Plus (V.3). I have taken it out of the box, only to find that the battery is not working. When I click the button once, the indicators don't light up. Also, it doesn't turn on when I double click and hold.

I have tried charging it on two different chargers, but that does nothing. I have been on YouTube, other forums etc, but nothing solves my problem!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

First off, welcome to the group! If this is a new unit that you bought from a DJI dealer they should replace it for you as it does sound like it may be defective. Can you turn the battery on while connected to the charger?

First off, welcome to the group! If this is a new unit that you bought from a DJI dealer they should replace it for you as it does sound like it may be defective. Can you turn the battery on while connected to the charger?
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, I can't turn on the battery while it's connected to the charger. Also, the charger is lighting up green every time I connect it, as with my other battery (that works), it goes red.

Sounds like a defective battery. I had the same thing happen to me. I bought two batteries and both were new and didn't work. I sent them back. Left them on the charger for several hours never did come to life. Send it back for a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic