Phantom 2 Vision or Vision + Wanted :)

Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read my wanted add

i would like to get into drone ariel photography, and from what everyone is saying DJI Phantoms are the way to go
unfortunately i don't have hundreds of pounds to spend on one, but i do have some nice things for a swap if the drone owner is interested

I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 128gb tablet, in black excellent condition, very rarely used sense on offer, with Microsoft Touch detachable keyboard
mains power adapter, car charger, stylus pen, zipped case, original box, worth over £480

its an excellent tablet but I'm into mac's so there you go, but my offer does not stop there, i will also include an Optoma PK301+ Projector "50 lumens"
comes with an array of connection leads, mains adapter charger and rechargeable battery, remote control, zipped padded case, HDMI to display port adapter and HDMI Leads, to connect to a HDMI outlet or the surface pro, quality is excellent, this alone is worth over £280

Microsoft Touch wireless mouse and USB / Ethernet connector combined worth over £50

all in excellent condition, and if the Drone owner is interested i can deliver and collect etc

again thanks for taking the time to read my ad

cheers

Darren

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj