Phantom 2 vision - not shooting raw

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had my phantom vision for 2 weeks and love every bit o it.

At the moment I have 2 problems.

1- for some reason the vision camera is not shooting in raw, I make sure several times to set it as raw and nothing after I take the memory card I get only jpg. Tried reset the phantom setting and do it all again and same result.

Is there a way to reset everything back to factory settings or something?

2- as well for the second time a video recording appears to be corrupted , the files are big around 1.5gb but they just won't play.

I have a 32gb extreme pro micro sd and latest firmware on the phantom

1. Have you updated the camera firmware to 1.19? See the DJI website for the firmware and their video for instructions (also release notes with written instructions).

2. If you switch off the aircraft before you stop recording via the app then the files cannot finalize. To recover, insert SD card back into Vision. Turn on aircraft for 30 seconds to allow camera to "fix" file. Switch off. You will lose the last few seconds. To prevent it happening going forward always stop recording with the app before cutting aircraft power.

Hi , I'm pretty sure it updated the firmware of the camera but Ill just check again.

That make sense , yesterday probably I didn't have it enough time to finalise the movie. I'll try that but thanks for the tip.

Lol this is the 3rd time you give me a hand. I really appreciate it.

so I tried both the things you told me and they worked.

i think i forgot to update the camera, and the video got fixed.

now is shooting RAW and all good.

Does anyone know how many RAW pictures is the maximun speed of the vision? i need to do some timelapse and i need to know how fast it can take RAW photos.

Paco.lira said:
Does anyone know how many RAW pictures is the maximun speed of the vision? i need to do some timelapse and i need to know how fast it can take RAW photos.

User manual V1.12 page 41:

"RAW is not supported in continuous capture mode or timed capture mode."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1