Phantom 2 Vision (not plus) erratic flight problem. Please help

Reaction score
Hello,
I have this problem after updating it to v3.12. I have tried compass calibration, but same problem.

If I don't touch the controller, the phantom never get steady, it's always moving up, down, and to the sides.

And on taking off, many times it flips back and crash, right after take off.

Please help!! I want to fight it!.

Regards
Javier Sivack

If you didn't do it already, do the advanced IMU calibration in the Phantom Assistant application. That should always be done after a firmware update.

To resolve the issue above, try recalibrating your remote controller exactly like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: JavierSiavck
Hi msinger,

Thanks for the response! I will try it when i get home, and tell you if it work.

One difference is that my RC is not that one, it doesn't have the tilt option.

Regards,
Javier

if you have been tipping and smacking props on ground , you may want to replace or rebalance them.
check them out carefully, bad unbalanced prop = crappy flight and crashes

Reactions: JavierSiavck
I have new data on my problem.
I have set the Phantom in Naza-m Mode, so if I set it in Atti, I can take off it with out problem and after that I set it on GPS and it look much more stable, but if I set on GPS before take of, it is difficult to take off (it tends to flip back), and after take off, it make going up and down and to the sides.

Hello,
I have this problem after updating it to v3.12. I have tried compass calibration, but same problem.

If I don't touch the controller, the phantom never get steady, it's always moving up, down, and to the sides.

And on taking off, many times it flips back and crash, right after take off.

Please help!! I want to fight it!.

Regards
Javier Sivack
did you get the solution of this problem ??? because i am facing same problem :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan