Phantom 2 Vision+ no video feed

Reaction score
Just got a new in box phantom 2 vision+, never been flown before. Set it all up and everything works except the live video feed on my phone. I can record video and photos to the SD card, and I can download them to my phone, just no live feed. I have updated the bird, camera board, and I am using the latest app on my android phone. The only thing I can't get to update is the transmitter, but that should not affect the video. I have flown it several times with no problems. All other functions work in the app. Everything is original with no modifications. I have tried to re bind the camera and wifi unit with no change. I have reinstalled the app on my phone (droid turbo), and tried another android phone (LG G3) with no change.

Any ideas! Any help is appreciated!

Just got a new in box phantom 2 vision+, never been flown before. Set it all up and everything works except the live video feed on my phone. I can record video and photos to the SD card, and I can download them to my phone, just no live feed. I have updated the bird, camera board, and I am using the latest app on my android phone. The only thing I can't get to update is the transmitter, but that should not affect the video. I have flown it several times with no problems. All other functions work in the app. Everything is original with no modifications. I have tried to re bind the camera and wifi unit with no change. I have reinstalled the app on my phone (droid turbo), and tried another android phone (LG G3) with no change.

Any ideas! Any help is appreciated!

You might get answer faster about why you are receiving video if you posted in P2 vision+ forum instead of P2 non-vision.

Good idea! I didn't know there was a non vision forum.. I am new around here. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31