Phantom 2 Vision+ NO LIVE FPV VIDEO STREAM

Reaction score
Phantom 2 Vision+ - I had several flights without any problems.
I upgraded to the Latest firmware (ground station version), using Samsung Galaxy 4 with the latest DJI App - and now suddenly
there is no live fpv video stream.
Everything else works correctly.
I have telemetry, satellites, battery, I can control the gimbal, I can take photos and videos, but I don't have live FPV stream.
I tried to reset everything to factory defaults, restarted the app, the phone, reset and rebind the repeater, etc - nothing helped.
Is it a software problem or Hardware Problem - please let me know if you have a solution.
I have many members Including myself with exact same problem as described above, Word For Word, Please help my members and myself.

Phantom 2 Vision+ - I had several flights without any problems.
I upgraded to the Latest firmware (ground station version), using Samsung Galaxy 4 with the latest DJI App - and now suddenly
there is no live fpv video stream.
Everything else works correctly.
I have telemetry, satellites, battery, I can control the gimbal, I can take photos and videos, but I don't have live FPV stream.
I tried to reset everything to factory defaults, restarted the app, the phone, reset and rebind the repeater, etc - nothing helped.
Is it a software problem or Hardware Problem - please let me know if you have a solution.
I have many members Including myself with exact same problem as described above, Word For Word, Please help my members and myself.

Hi John,

You'd probably get a quicker response for help if you posted this in the correct thread which of course would be P2 vision + thread. This thread is for P2 non-vision which do not use the same equipment.

Use a laptop and wifi enabled PC and connect to the phantoms wifi no different as you do with your smartphone/smartdevice.
Click Start > Run > CMD and this will start MS DOS. You should now see a black window and white writing.
Type:
ping 192.168.1.1 for the Range extender
ping 192.168.1.2 for the wifi module (upper board)
ping 192.168.1.10 for the wifi module (lower board).

You will find that 192.162.1.10 will fail. If this is the case, then the decoder board is fried. You will need a new module.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan