Phantom 2 Vision + In EU ?

Reaction score
Does anybody knows if this will be possible to buy in Europe for same price ?

I don't want to import from USA , bloody taxes and customs.

there is always an import duty to pay. Whether you ship it in from outside the EU or buy it inside the EU. You could try purchasing outside the EU and bringing it back in your luggage. But, get caught and it's a fine + the import duty + a whole load of hassle.

Bmews

BMEWS said:
there is always an import duty to pay. Whether you ship it in from outside the EU or buy it inside the EU. You could try purchasing outside the EU and bringing it back in your luggage. But, get caught and it's a fine + the import duty + a whole load of hassle.

Bmews

Then it means cost of P2V+ will not a 1299 $ but ( shipment to Poland ) will cost me around 1600-1800 total, which is way of my range.

My advice would be to buy from a dealer in your country. I have read many threads where people have had problems and have wait an eternity for their drone to be returned from HK/china.

The dealer I used in the UK gave me a good deal and has given excellent support.

mchrol said:
BMEWS said:

Bmews

Then it means cost of P2V+ will not a 1299 $ but ( shipment to Poland ) will cost me around 1600-1800 total, which is way of my range.

it's 1099 euros. go and look on the main site. it's all there.

BMEWS said:
mchrol said:
BMEWS said:

Bmews

it's 1099 euros. go and look on the main site. it's all there.

Ok, see on dji site. When I put information abt billing address it shown in euro 1148 including vat. Is that means i will not have to pay anything extra?

It means they will send it to you for that price. When it arrives in your country, you may have to pay import and other taxes before it will be delivered to you.

It differs from country to country.

The price on the dji website is what you will pay in €. Its inclusive of taxes and duty. It shows the breakdown of that.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
The price on the dji website is what you will pay in €. Its inclusive of taxes and duty. It shows the breakdown of that.

Stockrc from spain is 1099€.

mchrol said:
Ok, see on dji site. When I put information abt billing address it shown in euro 1148 including vat. Is that means i will not have to pay anything extra?

No you won't have to pay anything extra.

Poland is a member of the EU and EU law states that if you have paid VAT in one EU member country, you can't be charged again for that tax if you 'import' into another EU member country, even if the tax rates are different.

Example: When I first moved to France in 2003, VAT in the UK was 17.5% but TVA (same thing) in France was 19.6% but if I bought something in the UK and had it shipped to France I didn't have to pay any extra. (Now it's 20% in both countries so it makes no never mind :roll: )

VAT is the only tax. There is no import duty on transfer of goods between EU member countries.

Peter Evans said:
mchrol said:

No you won't have to pay anything extra.

Poland is a member of the EU and EU law states that if you have paid VAT in one EU member country, you can't be charged again for that tax if you 'import' into another EU member country, even if the tax rates are different.

Example: When I first moved to France in 2003, VAT in the UK was 17.5% but TVA (same thing) in France was 19.6% but if I bought something in the UK and had it shipped to France I didn't have to pay any extra. (Now it's 20% in both countries so it makes no never mind :roll: )

VAT is the only tax. There is no import duty on transfer of goods between EU member countries.

Thanks Peter. I am thinking to buy but first need to sell my vision to get at least half price for new.

BMEWS said:

Bmews

what you say isn't quite correct for all EU countries. I bought my pv2 online from an Austrian dealer to be shipped legally to Hungary and there was not additional dutty tax fee to pay. So you need to check if your country is part of that EC fiscal agreement.

As opposite, you are right in that you would get charged an enormous amount of money if you live in EU and order it from USA. I bought some CD''s from Amazon.com and i ended up paying twice for the amount of each! If you are in EU and choose the local amazon lets say amazon.co.uk the you have no issues...

"No additional import VAT due between members of the EC Fiscal area"

If you want to be sure use this calculator

http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-impor ... lculation/

cavaleiro01 said:
If you buy it from a EU dealer, you will pay no extra VAT.

That's right, there many great staff, replacements parts and other more significant devices i would like to order from USA but Taxes will kill me. I know my customs there are not easy with that and surely they are checking everything and even lowering somehow the value of device will brings me only more problems. Good market in EU is till growing and soon we shall have better situation. I am simply customer, and once did order from USA and waiting with smile on my face , the moment when customs at Airport called me about price , this smile has gone immediately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20