Phantom 2 Vision+ - Going the Distance

Reaction score
I am a newbie and have been having a blast. However, the default set up maxes out at about 2000' and that is cool. Very reliable, failsafe works etc. There are may posts on extending range but not many with the 2 Vision +. I use an iPAD with the GroundStation.

I purchased the 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink (LK24-BT). Lots of confusion. The sales folks from where I bought said I do not need. It was made for older versions and would not extend. Also, appears it is not plug and play. Can anyone comment?

How about Lightbridge? It looks really cool. My objective is to get this bird far away and fly confidently with video etc.

Did anyone see the recent article with the guys who flew over volcano in Iceland. (http://www.diyphotography.net/photograp ... -survives/)

His setup is what I want. Is it possible?

Thanks for your help!

Walter
[email protected]

Haha, you do not need a 2.4 Bluetooth Datalink for a Vision+ because that feature is free now on both Vision crafts.
On the box, it says it is in fact Light-bridge capable, but here at my work we've tried to set it up and get it working to no avail.
The problem is where the video feed will be output.

I'm not sure if anyone's done it, but feel free to add.

Thanks! I emailed DJI.COM and they said no way to extend range. I'm still having a blast. I'll ebay the 2.4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub