Phantom 2 Vision+ FPV- Stock tx &3rd party camera WORKING**

Re: Phantom 2 Vision+ FPV- Stock tx &3rd party camera WORKI

who can explore all of the oscilloscope inputs and outputs of the module?

continue to study WiFi module.
Today I was sent the measured data from the output of the suspension:
On pines 3-4 = 12 volts
On pines 1-3 = 2.6 volts
pines at 2-3 = 2.3 volts.
I connected 12 volts to the module (pins 3 and 4).
Connect the camera to the video input - pins - 5 and 6
The module works by connecting to the extender, but no pictures or telemetry data I saw on the screen of the phone application.
Perhaps on pins 1 and 2 come telemetry data via gimbal ....
We need to understand that pines 1 and 2.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 877

It could be the commands of pitch control for the gimbal.....
To get the picture, restart your phantom and the app but leave the camera setup....
I had to restart for it to work........ and Tothepoint has also confirmed it worked....

Who cam measure data from pins:
3-7?
3-8?
3-9?
3-10?

We already know from the P2 mainboard schematic that pins 9 & 10 are the tx/rx data from the GCU CPU.

I measured pins 7 & 8 and only saw a few millivolts.

mixstreme said:
Wiring , fill in the blanks....

How have you progressed on the tilt. Any luck. I've made the conversion to the vision + HD-3D and love it. Really wish I had the tilt. Please advise. Many thanks.

burkeam said:
mixstreme said:
Wiring , fill in the blanks....

How have you progressed on the tilt. Any luck. I've made the conversion to the vision + HD-3D and love it. Really wish I had the tilt. Please advise. Many thanks.

Tilt is working on the zenmuse :D
You must put it in upgrade version.

http://youtu.be/9bCp3EcutuE

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 510

Hello Mixtreme,

I'm currently using the vision+ with a HD-3D and gopro3. Everything work great but I do lose the tilt control in the vision app. My 7ch level works great until the app is opened and bind. Have you made any progress on the tilt issue.

Thanks

Burke

burkeam said:
Hello Mixtreme,

I'm currently using the vision+ with a HD-3D and gopro3. Everything work great but I do lose the tilt control in the vision app. My 7ch level works great until the app is opened and bind. Have you made any progress on the tilt issue.

Thanks

Burke

Did you read my answer ?
Do you have it in the upgrade version?

Greetings.

HEY, I am Oscar, I want charge tx wifi to 1,2 GHz, is posibylity, thank you!

Can anybody show pictures and a description of how to make these adjustments, in a simple to understand manner? I don't know much about wiring TBH.

Ok guys, I would really need some real help now. I have opened the Phantom 2 Vision+ v2 and I want to get the telemetry and also FPV from GoPro. These photos should say how to get the telemetry and power ON the WiFi module. I hope.

Questions:

1.) how to get to the pos&neg poles undes all those cables so I can get power for my Storm32 gimbal ?

2.) where do I connect those 2 pins from GoPro cable. I know they should go to the right 2 pins on the 6pin port on the WiFi module but this cable is needed and it needs to be plugged on that place where 6 pin 2 wire cable was connected ? Help please.

its very nice what you figured out.
Think of this ! What, if we find out the Connection of the P3 Std Cam and would put that one on a Vision+ instead of a Gopro ? That would be a great thing.
We here in Europe have hard restrictions on our Birds. We have to Fly in CE Mode, wich is automaticly switching by GPS on P3. This would let me fly the unrestricted Vision+ with the better Cam from the P3 Std. A great deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20