PHANTOM 2 VISION FOR SALE

Reaction score
I'm gonna order in a couple weeks. I assume there will be one or two firmware/phone app updates coming, and I want all that sorted out first.
I've got a P2V with 4 flights, always caught by hand on landing, the DJI Lens kit including a UV Haze and Polarizing Filter, and superbly crafted hard Aluminum Locking Case ---- NOW FOR SALE.

Lowest Price Imaginable!

Ship to Lower 48.

Mav456 said:
bobomet said:
I'm gonna order in a couple weeks. I assume there will be one or two firmware/phone app updates coming, and I want all that sorted out first.
I've got a P2V with 4 flights, always caught by hand on landing, the DJI Lens kit including a UV Haze and Polarizing Filter, and superbly crafted hard Aluminum Locking Case ---- NOW FOR SALE.

Lowest Price Imaginable!

Ship to Lower 48.
500 cash the p2v plus is out take the money

$600 USD .... and I'll take the money!

At this point it's the stability of the shots that I need. I would still far prefer to wait on a Rotorpixel 2-Axis, but I have no idea when that might have been coming, and I have to plan my work for this Summer.
It's a tough situation to be in, but for me it's most important to snag the clients while they are sitting there in front of me.

bobomet said:
At this point it's the stability of the shots that I need. I would still far prefer to wait on a Rotorpixel 2-Axis, but I have no idea when that might have been coming, and I have to plan my work for this Summer.
It's a tough situation to be in, but for me it's most important to snag the clients while they are sitting there in front of me.

I hear you man they are still getting a little more then that through ebay
Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik