Phantom 2 Vision+ for sale SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling my second P2V+ as I no longer need it. I bought it about 3 weeks ago when my first one developed a bad GPS unit. I have fixed the GPS unit so now am selling the second one. It has about 10-12 flights on it. No crashes, no damage, looks and flies like new. It will come with the original two sets of props, one battery, and all the accessories that comes with a new unit.
I will also throw in a new set of prop guards and the necessary screws to install them. Have original box and store receipt for warranty purposes.

Asking $1,075.00 shipped from the northeast. Can send photos on request. PM me or respond here if interested. I will ship overseas, but buyer will be responsible for any extra shipping charges and paypal charges. Can deliver in person locally if you are in southern New England. Ebay references with 700+ trades and 100% feedback.

Price lowered to $1075 from $1150.

Re: Phantom 2 Vision+ for sale

I am taking a trip to ny on Friday I can meet u on Sunday I'll take it off ur hands that is an awesome deal let me know

Price lowered to $1075, shipping included. Original price was $1150.

If someone buys this from and and wants to pick it up in person, the price is $1025. The $1075 price is only if it has to be shipped. Thanks.

Final price drop before ebay. $950.

Replied to Magicman by email.

Send me a PM if you haven't sold it yet. I'm on Long Island and am interested.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1