Phantom 2 Vision FC200 Lens profile

Reaction score
Hello all
I know it's not as bad as the fly aways etc but it's driving me mad !
I'm trying to install the Phantom 2 Vision FC200 Lens profile but can't find either of the folders on my PC.

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0 or
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Camera Raw\LensProfiles\1.0

I'm Running windows XP.
I have set windows so I can see hidden folders, done a search for them and get this message!
Please help.
Glen.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,656
Sorry if this is an obvious question - but do you have either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Lightroom installed on your computer?

Bigvern said:
Hello all
I know it's not as bad as the fly aways etc but it's driving me mad !
I'm trying to install the Phantom 2 Vision FC200 Lens profile but can't find either of the folders on my PC.

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0 or
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Camera Raw\LensProfiles\1.0

I'm Running windows XP.
I have set windows so I can see hidden folders, done a search for them and get this message!
Please help.
Glen.

I installed adobe Photoshop cs 5.5 and coped the lens profile to the Program data folder as you showed and it works fine. In Photoshop I select filters and then select dji as manufacturer, I've also been able to correct distortion using a free program called GIMP ver. 2 its a little more complicated tho but it works in that.

P.s. the users directory is not used for this that only applys to MAC

Thanks for the help found it now ! But then found out it don't work in photoshop elements anyway !! thanks Glen.

I think....correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that LightRoom needs to be at Rel. 5 before the profile will work. Just FYI...
If there is a way to get it to work in LR4, I'd appreciate knowing how....you can guess which level of LR I have...!!

Copy the Lens Profile to "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0" for it to show up under Lens Profiles in Adobe Lightroom 4.

Hi
I have Adobe PhotoShop Elements 11.
I'm trying to install the Phantom 2 Vision FC200 Lens profile but can't find Camera Raw in Local Dis (C:)>Program Files>Adobe>Adobe
Premier Elements 11>
Can anyone help?
Cheers
Mrhansolini

MrHansolini said:
Hi
I have Adobe PhotoShop Elements 11.
I'm trying to install the Phantom 2 Vision FC200 Lens profile but can't find Camera Raw in Local Dis (C:)>Program Files>Adobe>Adobe
Premier Elements 11>
Can anyone help?
Cheers
Mrhansolini
No - because your Photoshop Elements program does NOT support custom profiles. Only the full Photoshop and Lightroom support custom camera/lens profiles.

Instead, your Elements software has a generic "Correct Camera Distortion" feature that can be used to manually (not automatically) adjust for fisheye distortion.

ZonComGMZ said:
Copy the Lens Profile to "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0" for it to show up under Lens Profiles in Adobe Lightroom 4.

Woooohoooo that works, great :D

Thanks for that.

I cant get the profile to work in Lightroom 5.3. Is anyone else able to get it to work??

Installed to: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0

Never mind, I fixed it. For anyone else with this issue, open the .lcp file in Notepad, and change the following line:

stCamera:CameraRawProfile="False"

to

stCamera:CameraRawProfile="True"

This allows it to show up in Lightroom 5.3

Primordial said:
Never mind, I fixed it. For anyone else with this issue, open the .lcp file in Notepad, and change the following line:

stCamera:CameraRawProfile="False"

to

stCamera:CameraRawProfile="True"

This allows it to show up in Lightroom 5.3

:D You sir are a genius. THANK YOU!!!! :D

For all you mac users out there TextMate works well for this. Sometimes the included Apple version of Notepad tries to execute code, especially any HTML but it's not limited to that. So when modifying stuff like this profile . lcp file, TextMate is a good way to go.

.Mesa AZ.

This thread is getting a little old, but rather than endure the wrath of starting a new thread......

I had no problem with seeing the lens profile for JPG files, but I just shot an entire afternoon in RAW. Lightroom coverts to .dng. When I have a .dng file open, no lens profile.

I tried updating the profile file, with the false to true edit, but I do not see the option for the .dng. I am wondering if it needs to be in the index file one directory up. I am not sure of the syntax so I do not want to fake it...

Found the Answer from others down about 20 messages in the thread. You may have to make 2 files and rename them one for raw and one for jpeg, and they may be in differnt folders than dji indicated. Here it is the post that worked for me!

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6714&hilit=raw+lens+profile&start=120#p52182

greetings

i'm running photoshop cs2 on windows7, but i can't find this path C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0. is it because cs2 doesn't support the lens profile? thanks in advance.

stretf355 said:
greetings

i'm running photoshop cs2 on windows7, but i can't find this path C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0. is it because cs2 doesn't support the lens profile? thanks in advance.

CS2 does not support lens profiles. You can do some corrections manually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers