Phantom 2 Vision Camera Blank Black screen

It's the video transmitter in the camera. I went through hours of resets, redownloading, salt over the shoulder and all that jazz. I was getting all the telemetry, able to video and take picture just no live feed. Found a new camera on eBay and now works great.

Reactions: dirkclod
It's the video transmitter in the camera. I went through hours of resets, redownloading, salt over the shoulder and all that jazz. I was getting all the telemetry, able to video and take picture just no live feed. Found a new camera on eBay and now works great.
Wish I had tried the salt over my shoulder before I replaced one of mine !!
Your bad camera still has value to ya though as there's lots of parts ya might can use . I have sent parts to several here that ya can't buy.
Glad ya back up !!

Hi

SD card was in

Day 1
I opened the box
Hooked up everything
Camera is working thru iPhone5
Saw there was a camera firmware upgrade, done that~
Camera working fine after update
Have a few trail flights
Turn off and sleep

Day 2
Everything works fine except can't see image on iPhone
I can tilt the camera with my iPhone
Have a few flight.
Everything was perfect but no image
I screenshot the iPhone as attached

Cheers
I had the same issue with spinning wheel on phone and no live feed.
Solution that worked for me ....

I first formatted the 32 GB micro SD card using the cameras app but this did not resolve the no FPV issue so I did a "Full Format" (not a "Quick format") of the memory card using my PC ... this worked.

I have since rebooted the craft from complete shutdown several times now, recorded some short video, restarted several times again and repeated recording and the live feed is still working!

Hope this works for someone else !
Not saying this is a fix that will work for everyone's situation but it's a cheap try

Reactions: dirkclod
I had this same issue. I checked all forums and tried every trick out there, trying to avoid the camera as the problem. Having no luck I finally caved and bought a replacement camera on eBay. Looks like I'm good to go now.

[Quote = "psmlee, post: 57611, miembro de: 7038"] Hola

Acabo de Tener mi P2V para mi Segundo día. Hice la Actualización del firmware de la Cámara.
La Cámara ESTABA Funcionando busque un Través de mi ayer iPhone5.
Sin embargo hoy es Solo en blanco con Ninguna imagen, ningún Mensaje de error, me quito la tapa Len

¿Puede del alguien por favor ayudarme?
Aclamaciones
Peter [/ quote]

Tengo un phantom 2 vision plus v3 no tenia imagen en mi telefono previa. Se friza y de ponía en negro. El problema era calentamiento en el modulo de wifi. Lo remplazaron y funciono. El problema es el wifi módulo !!!! Cámbialo !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31