Phantom 2 Vision Battery Not charging

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new around here and new to the RC world. I recently purchased an open box Phantom 2 Vision from a legit seller on ebay. Everything was included and you could tell this thing was never even used. I proceeded to update the firmware and the battery had all 4 lights green and updated no problem. I decided to try the charger out and that is when the issues began.

The battery went down to one bar and would not charge at all. I left it on the charger overnight and still nothing... Have you guys ever experienced anything like this? The assistant software said the battery had been charged 2 times I believe...

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Hi,

Best try another battery to confirm if charger or first battery is faulty.

Also don't leave these batteries charging overnight or when you aren't about, the manufacturer advises never to leave them unattended while charging.

Good luck,

Steve.

Thanks for the replies... I finally got the battery to charge but had to jam the charger into the battery pretty hard. It went from one flashing bar to four full bars almost immediately. I plugged it into the software and it said 99% battery.

I finally got to try my first flight and after about 30 seconds in the air it started flashing red and beeping loudly. I watched the battery level in the app go down rapidly so I immediately brought the phantom to the ground.

Any ideas here or am i due for a new battery??

Thanks again

You need to try another battery to be certain. Without testing another battery there is no way to tell if it is the battery or the Phantom yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers