Phantom 2 vision 2.0?

Reaction score
Was browsing the web and came across a awful different looking picture of what they claim to be the phantom 2 vision.

Here is the link to Bh photo's website
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/9 ... ision.html

At first I thought maybe it was just an original vision but a closer inspection shows the vision camera, but he gimbal looks different, no little shock absorbers and the front appears to,have a removalable door or battery? The camera look to have be different as well

Not sure if this means anything but is DJI changing the vision already ? Batch 2 of the vision?

jatyzyta.jpg

redrick said:
Was browsing the web and came across a awful different looking picture of what they claim to be the phantom 2 vision.

Here is the link to Bh photo's website
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/9 ... ision.html

At first I thought maybe it was just an original vision but a closer inspection shows the vision camera, but he gimbal looks different, no little shock absorbers and the front appears to,have a removalable door or battery? The camera look to have be different as well

Not sure if this means anything but is DJI changing the vision already ? Batch 2 of the vision?

jatyzyta.jpg

i doubt it... i ordered mine from B&H and it's the same Phantom 2 Vision they show on their website...

I've received two phantom visions from bh as well both returned and waiting on my 3rd actually

This was not the original picture that they had on the order page and is why It stuck me as odd.

the picture appears to be a Phantom Vision .. beta/prototype v.5 or something like that, which they were showing to people back in April when they announced it. (or maybe even before that, as there's no isolation mount)
- even the props are pre-Vision style

Gizmo thanks for clarifying.
I was hoping that this was the case and not a revision... I'm mad enough as it is right now and a vision update would have out me over the edge. Seems weird to me that they switched from the original p2v picture they had on the site to this. Maybe someone screwed up

redrick said:
Gizmo thanks for clarifying.
I was hoping that this was the case and not a revision... I'm mad enough as it is right now and a vision update would have out me over the edge. Seems weird to me that they switched from the original p2v picture they had on the site to this. Maybe someone screwed up

How has your experience been with B&H as far as support? Have you been happy with them? What problems did you run into that caused you to need to return twice?

B&h has been awesome so far. And I've seen a few others report very good results from B&h also.
They didn't hassle me at all about returning either one of mine when I started having problems, and even upgraded to my 3rd replacement next day air.
And unlike other vendors B&h are not requiring the customer to get return authorization from DJI.

My first p2v had a dead camera after 1 flight and the second was DOA.

redrick said:
B&h has been awesome so far. And I've seen a few others report very good results from B&h also.
They didn't hassle me at all about returning either one of mine when I started having problems, and even upgraded to my 3rd replacement next day air.
And unlike other vendors B&h are not requiring the customer to get return authorization from DJI.

My first p2v had a dead camera after 1 flight and the second was DOA.

Thanks for the feedback...I got mine from them as well and was wondering if I ran into problems if I could count on them...so that is good to know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl