Phantom 2 Vibrating in air

Reaction score
Hey,

I just got a P2V, H3-3D and Lightbridge from DJI. I have Hero 4 inside.
I installed things and just had my first take off with this one. It was like 1 minute...

I went off and the whole bird started vibrating so hard. I came in and took a video about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8_G7nPvMY0

Do you have any ideas what it could be?

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

How should I set up the gains? I don't really have clue about it...
The props are just unboxed and I tried other ones not work... If you're think about bad motor, could that be?!
What do you mean by unbalanced engine? I just installed the gimbal, lightbridge unit gimbal receiver inside the phantom. What's all I modified.

Any other ideas?!

It does weigh 14g more than the H3 which is what that gimbal is made for. I recently found out the USB will power the GoPro without a battery. The battery weighs about 25g, so without it you are 11g short of what the H3 weighs. You could try running it without the gopro battery and see if it continues to vibrate.

Just to add to that I'm not sure how being under weight will affect the gimbal, possibly the same as being over weight. I use an ND filter which is roughly 10g. With no battery and the filter I come in right around 73g, almost exactly where the H3 is. A US quarter and nickle weigh 11g. Maybe tape those onto the H4 to make up the weight.

Thank you for the info. I checked without battery. I may can I it's less shaky. But not sure...
I'll try to put on my polarizer to see how works. May I ask if you can help me with gain settings?!

Thanks in advance!

Btw it's exactly 74g with my polarizer.

Update: It's still bad :/

What rubber dampers are using?

I used once the black soft ones and that made the phantom wobble.

Using the white or hard grey ones solved it.

Skylineman said:
WoW, thanks so much! It looks like working well.

So, which of the suggestions fixed it for you?

Yes. changing the gimbal rubber to the stiffer ones will fix it.

I know its an old tread but i have the same issue with my phatom. I currently have the black gimbal rubber. I will try the white ones and see if it helps

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj