Phantom 2 v1 with new Radio Controller.

Reaction score
Hi,
If anyone is currently using the new radio controller (rechargeable battery, gimball scroll wheel, training port etc) with the original P2 version, please could you share your experiences?
(good or bad).

Cheers

My experience is bad because need controller not compatible with h3-2d gimbal...... Wish Dji would have stated this in description...... I'm sure when I upgrade gimbal I will be happy though...

I just got the new remote today. Pairing was easy after upgrading firmware for PA and RC, but I am still VERY frustrated at what happens when I release the scroll wheel.

I want the camera/gimbal to stay in place and instead it returns to 45 degrees down when I release the wheel. If anyone can remedy this for me, I would be grateful.

hobsonmedia said:
I just got the new remote today. Pairing was easy after upgrading firmware for PA and RC, but I am still VERY frustrated at what happens when I release the scroll wheel.

I want the camera/gimbal to stay in place and instead it returns to 45 degrees down when I release the wheel. If anyone can remedy this for me, I would be grateful.

All you need to do is to open the case of transmitter and unscrew the tilt control knob, only 3 screws, and remove the spring, pretty easy to do. Good luck.

hobsonmedia said:

What gimbal are you using?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20