Phantom 2 V 2.0 Help..

Reaction score
Hey!

I have a problem with the stability of the Phantom 2

In GPS mode, the Phantom is not stable, amounting to just jumping up and down. Is it like this, ran a height of 3 seconds, then quickly drop to 10-15cm and then back up again. In the main, is not stable in high.

Whats the problem?

Thanx:)

Sounds like an IMU calibration is in order. Then afterwards a compass calibration. That usually makes her stable again.

Phantom I bought a new one.

I do calibration , but it does not help .

I will uploaded a video of what the problem is .

Sinks, right after you power up the Phantom watch the Rear Led's and tell us what color they are and if they are slow or rapid flashing. Also look at your OSD and see how many satellites it shows.

But GPS has nothing to do with Atti mode .

Color is green gren then nothink 2-3sec then green green... Hawe 7-8 satelites.

Thats my phantom video and settings.

http://shrani.si/f/3P/zy/4uelGrYm/dji2.jpg

Flying that close to the ground in a hover will cause the P2 to have the problem you are having. If your P2 is in Phantom mode there is no ATTI in the center position on S1. Without having a FPV system installed there is on way no know other watching the LEDs on the rear if they are changing from green to red and back to green which would indicate that you are losing GPS. I

I drive mode Naza M.

I am now going to drive again , and I noticed as we had too much speed engines .

When it comes to quad slow down, then abruptly lifted back up. It should slowly raise the back ..

I've noticed that a lot better if I stick to the command lever on the gas a little bit down to Reduce speed , then that stable !

Where is the problem?

PLEASE when posting video make SURE that up is on TOP and not to the right or left!
It makes it very difficult to try and see the problem or troubleshoot.

He would get a better and quicker response if he had posted in the P2 Vision rather then the P2 non vision thread

Hi !

Can you please then move on to another topic ?

On the video , I was wondering if it is normal that the height of both jumps , depending on the guad alone?

I guess I have a broken flight controller , so that the quad jump up and down ..

( I help me with google translate )

Sometimes when flying mine in the backyard on a moderate windy day it will not hover in a fix position due to changing wind directions. Wind around the house, garage, stockade fence and trees all of which cause down and up drafts so you have constantly have to make adjustments even you may a strong GPS signal. Go out in an open field on a fairly calm day and see if you have the same problem with hovering and if the problem still persist do an advanced IMU calibration in the P2 assistant software

Hi !

I got back the Phantom .

The answer is that it is all right !

Try to fly and work the same as before ... jumping up and down .

I'm sorry that I bought DJI , preferring to keep the QUANUM NOVA, which was 100x better !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl