Phantom 2 tilts for an instant, then stablizes ?

Reaction score
I have flown my phantom for about 200 flights. I would say about 5 times I would be flying around and then see the phantom tilt about 45 degrees for an instant then level out. Almost like someone just hit it, then it stabilizes
This is random and I can't seem to pinpoint it. A couple of times I would be trying to move it sideways or forward and nothing would happen, then it would tilt violently to make up for the delay in signal, then everything would be OK. Note: I fly in out of the way places, so there are no cell towers or power lines.

I can only think of the following that could be the problem;
1) bad battery, or bad contact
2) bad motor or bad ECU board
3) I doubt it is the remote, since all green lights are on.
4) possible bad solder and need to check connections?

Any other ideas?

While I am here, I also had 1 flyaway, but was able to get it back using Homelock and RTH. No idea what happened here too. I was flying for about 10 minutes, then it just started going away (not fast). I let go of the controls and checked that both switches were up and they were. Phantom was still flying away, so I quickly put both switches down and pulled back on the right knob. I checked it out and didn't see anything obvious and flew it about 25 times since. Any ideas here?

OK... I give up. maybe its best to just replace all 4 ECM and all motors. If one of them is bad, I really have no way to be sure which one it is, especially since it is intermittent.

Anyone that can recommend a company that I can buy the parts from? No knock offs or cheap reproductions please...DJI genuine parts.

Unless someone can tell me how to check each part?

Thanks!

OK... I give up. maybe its best to just replace all 4 ECM and all motors. If one of them is bad, I really have no way to be sure which one it is, especially since it is intermittent.

Anyone that can recommend a company that I can buy the parts from? No knock offs or cheap reproductions please...DJI genuine parts.

Unless someone can tell me how to check each part?

Thanks!

www.bhphotovideo.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav