Phantom 2 Sudden Flip and Crash

Reaction score
Earlier today, I was flying my P2 when all of a sudden, wham, my P2 flips over from about 10' above the ground for some unknown reason. I was tilting it to the left when this occurred, can someone please explain?

Earlier today, I was flying my P2 when all of a sudden, wham, my P2 flips over from about 10' above the ground for some unknown reason. I was tilting it to the left when this occurred, can someone please explain?

Not without seeing the RC units screen shot in the P2 assistant software and the RC unit must be turned on to do this. Of particular interest would be switch S! in the bottom position. S! in P2 assistant software is a slider at the bottom of the screen call U.

What Jason is trying to say.. is that we need to see a screen shot of the DJI assistant software (with the Phantom 2 plugged into the PC and the RC controller on) to see the S1 switch position...

Do you have the system in NAZA or Phantom mode ?
Is the S1 set to manual flight mode option ?

Here is a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (44).png
    Screenshot (44).png
    735.7 KB · Views: 472
What I wanted to see was a screen shot of the RC units setup under the advance tab in the P2 software with S1 in the down position. What you posted was the basic setup which is of no help in figuring out why the quad flipped over while in the air.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20