Phantom 2 + Remote Firmware Update Issues RC light Yellow

Reaction score
I have been flying my Phantom 2 Vision + for 1 week no issues. I wanted to update all firmware. I updated firmware to my RV via RC assistant 1.1. I recalibrated the RC. Now when I power the RC the indicator light blinks from green to yellow. I can not start the motors on the Phantom. I have updated all firmware. Even uninstalled all Phantom assistant software and started over. Still the same issue my RC indicator light goes from green to yellow. Can someone please help me solve this issue? My Phantom is not working.
Thank You

Re: Phantom 2 + Remote Firmware Update Issues RC light Yello

In assistant => tools => IMU .. Try a calibration. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

mebco said:
In assistant => tools => IMU .. Try a calibration. I had the same problem and this fixed it.
mebco I tried that still no luck. My Remote indicator light is still yellow.

The yellow LED on the transmitter means you need to do a calibration on the transmitters sticks. You need to open it up and plug it in to the usb and use the RC assistant. Carfully do the calibration procedure by following the prompts in the RC assistant. Then switch off the controller and back on again and if you did the calibration right it should go back to green.

J.James said:
The yellow LED on the transmitter means you need to do a calibration on the transmitters sticks. You need to open it up and plug it in to the usb and use the RC assistant. Carfully do the calibration procedure by following the prompts in the RC assistant. Then switch off the controller and back on again and if you did the calibration right it should go back to green.
I have done the calibration on the sticks more times than I can remember. No luck. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl