Phantom 2 rear LEDs red

Reaction score
Problem 1:
So I pulled my phantom 2 out after not having used it for a year or so. I charged the batteries and powered it up. The leds do their normal color sequence and then the rear 2 leds just go to solid red. I can't start the blades or anything.

Problem 2:
I downloaded the Phantom 2 assistant software and it connected my drone and it sees the drone and recognizes the stick movements on the remote. I tried to update the drone and all that, but the software keeps saying there is no internet connection. I know my laptop has an internet connect as I am surfing on google chrome while doing it. I am going to try it from home to make sure there isn't some sort of corporate firewall blocking. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

i know I am new here, but thanks in advance for any help.

Well after a bunch of troubleshooting it appears it was just some sort of battery issue. The battery showed it was 3/4 charged, but after allowing another battery to charge for a few hours I plugged it in and it seems like everything is back to normal.

I am still having issues with the software, but I haven't tried it off my corporate network.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues