Phantom 2 propellers and Jello effect

Reaction score
Since I installed the Phantom 2 auto tightening propellers to my Phantom V1.1 I had a considerable increase of jello effect on my videos.

Considering hat with the stock propellers I managed to decrease to a near unperceptive level jello effect adding some padding, this is not good

As anybody experienced the same effect with Phantom 2 propellers?

Any ideas to bring jello back under control.

Hi Columbus,
I've been running the phantom 1.1.1 with Vision props since they came out and haven't noticed any Jello at all. I'm running with a zenmuse and the 4 anti vibration balls. Are you attached directly to the phantom body?

Sounds like you got the knock off V props . Try a Balance them ?
I run the V2 props with no problem . I have a set of knock offs too they where unbalanced gave me bad vibs .

750r said:
Sounds like you got the knock off V props . Try a Balance them ?
I run the V2 props with no problem . I have a set of knock offs too they where unbalanced gave me bad vibs .

750r that could be the reason then, I've bought them on ebay at a very reasonable price (perhaps too much) at http://www.ebay.com/itm/271315359254?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I think it is not possible to balance them, I do have a balancer buy they do not have the hole :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj