Phantom 2 Parts

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place to buy Phantom 2 parts in Winnipeg? I need to replace my receiver... If someone can fix for me that would be awesome also....

Does anyone know of a good place to buy Phantom 2 parts in Winnipeg? I need to replace my receiver... If someone can fix for me that would be awesome also....

Del If all else fails why don't ya just buy one off Flee Bay. I was on there a few nights ago and you can get them between 89.00 to 99.00 free shipping.

~Duke

I may well do that route Duke... Nobody else is throwing me a bone here... Lol! Like I said.... Next time your in Winnipeg, let me know and we'll have a few drinks and a flight together... Show my wife what I'm so excited about!!

I may well do that route Duke... Nobody else is throwing me a bone here... Lol! Like I said.... Next time your in Winnipeg, let me know and we'll have a few drinks and a flight together... Show my wife what I'm so excited about!!

Del, That sounds like a plan! We can get jacked up on Canadian Whiskey and fly our Quads around the Bar and give free Haircuts! Whatcha Think? :D

~Duke

hey i m looking for a broken camera, all i need it the gimbal mother board, whre the sd card goes or it could be call something else like camera controlle board etc, well if anyone has a bad camera let me know thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik