Phantom 2 - Parts or whole (Great condition - UK, London)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

A while ago I bought a second hand Phantom 2 - it's in great condition. I had the intention of eventually setting it up with FPV and using that instead of my P2V+, but I think I'm either going to sell it without a battery and props (just the bird and TX) or strip it down and sell most of the parts individually.

Let me know if you're interested in the whole thing (again, minus the props and battery) or any particular parts and feel free to make a sensible offer.

Thanks

Re: Phantom 2 - Parts or whole (Great condition - UK, London

Still available as a complete unit (minus the battery and props) or as parts (GPS, Naza, Motors, ESC blah blah)

Cheers

Price for complete unit?

Feel free to make an offer.

Brammo said:
Feel free to make an offer.

Umm, £100? :D

Brammo said:

I can't be to far out. :) No battery or props so that's £120 to replace. Can get new Phantom 2 for £465. Bird is used with unknown hours or crash history...make a counter offer :D

Hi Job2310,

On reflection, it's probably better if I sell parts of the P2 separately as I should be able to get quite a bit more - thanks for your interest though.

If anyone's reading this who's in need of a hard travel case for a P2/P2V/P2V+ (possibly a P1, i'm not sure) I've got one for sale and there are more details here http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25158

Thanks

No worries mate, I'd do the same. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20