Phantom 2 or Phantom 3 WITH NO CAMERA?

Reaction score
Anyone got a p2 or a p3 with no camera for sale. Maybe a crashed one that lost the camera and you want out of it? I'm looking for a p2 or a p3 with no camera. Looking for the UAV and radio for the p2. With a p3 i would be looking for the radio, charger and 1 battery.
Anyone have something like this avail.?

Anyone got a p2 or a p3 with no camera for sale. Maybe a crashed one that lost the camera and you want out of it? I'm looking for a p2 or a p3 with no camera. Looking for the UAV and radio for the p2. With a p3 i would be looking for the radio, charger and 1 battery.

I have a phantom 2 v2 with gimbal, transmitter, 3 batteries super nice backpack send me a message if you need more info.

I have a brand new phantom 2 with controller. Will sell for 300 obo

I have a vision 2 plus with controller, 2 batteries, and charger. Camera has been removed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can do a p2 and radio only for 225.00 brand new

I need a complete set of the LED lights that come with the P as a stock item on the P2/3....any one know where I can get them...a full set???

ok guys...i got the P2 I was looking for...if anyone has a P3 no camera, remote and battery let me know...
Thanks

I have a p3 advanced, the camera gimabl doesnt work but the camera does. I can part that out and sell it wituout if that works for you?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4