Phantom 2 (not plus) blinks red while battery is turned off

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My P2 was serving me well for 3 years so far without single accident. The only thing I replaced was battery, and this one is pretty new (bout 20 take offs / landings). Today, after another successful flight, I was packing my P2 into box and suddenly saw that it gave fast 3 red blinks with LEDs. I thought that I forgot to turn off battery - but I didn't and it was off 100%. I stared stunned on this and in couple of mins it blinked 3-4 times again.
Flying sober.
Tried to google around but havent seen anyone have same issue.
Are there any ideas about it?
Thanks

Lights blinked red with the battery turned off ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been using this batt for a while and it never caused any troubles. I didnt have any accidents aswell.
I've tried turning on and off it at home, installing and uninstalling batt, but had no success making it happen again. I've seen it twice with ~30 sec interval the day I created this thread. I also tried measuring turned off batt with multimeter but got zero as a result.
I have oscilloscope @ work and will try to see if it gives pulses.
Yet Im clueless about this

A turned off battery will read zero volts. What does it read when the battery is turned on?
What pulses are you expecting to see?

Ill give you detailed results @ monday when I will be at work with access to all tools.
I'm expecting to see short pulses like its on which will mean that electrical lock key is damaged / broken

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20